* Capilla Del Sol has the right to refuse service to anyone who does not agree to our terms and services. Our guidelines are reasonable and comply with local, state and federal law.
* Capilla Del Sol has the right to refuse service to any members who are not in the correct workout attire when using our facilities.
* Capilla Del Sol reserves the right to call protective child services on any parents we do not believe are in compliance with the law.
* Capilla Del Sol is an EEOC and we do not discriminate whatsoever in our job recruitment process.
* If you or your child is kicked out of the classroom or school services, you will also be suspended for the following game. If this happens more than once, the punishment will grow more severe.
* Being kicked out of the classroom or school services more than three times results in an expulsion from all Christ Church School facilities across the country.
* If your child is in one of our after-school latchkey programs and is expelled from school they cannot participate in our programs.
* Anything within the Capilla Del Sol facilities should never be removed without permission. If items are not returned then they will be charged to your account.
* Account fees are due at the end of every month. We have payment plans set up for those who cannot pay at the due date.
* If you get three months behind on your payments you will be put on probation. If you cannot get caught up within two weeks your membership will be canceled.
* Capilla Del Sol is monitored twenty-four-seven via our onsite security camera services. We reserve the right to give any footage to law enforcement in case of an emergency.
* If you are caught vandalizing any of the Capilla Del Sol facility or equipment you will immediately be released without a refund.
* Our refund policy is fair and the majority of individuals who as for a refund receive it within the week.